Monday, July 26, 2010

004.

Great memories & great friends are something we all take for granted. When I first moved to San Francisco I was terrified and really just did not want to go. When I look back on the weeks before I left Arizona I laugh. I spent so much time NOT wanting to move that I didnt think about all the Adventures and new friendships I would form. The moment I took a breathe in San Francisco I knew this is exactly where i was supposed to be. The first few months I lived here I made some of the Best Friends you could ask for we would go to the beach, have bonfires & party together. The Memories that I have made here and the memories I will look back on and say, "those were some of the best days of my life," and i am completely okay with that.
photos by: Kaylee Bird
Taken: Truckee, California 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment