Thursday, December 9, 2010

Inspiration at its finest

Well, I am done with my projects & getting ready to clean out my studio.
I am the only person I know who isn't stressed out about finishing something,
i guess i have great time management skills(this must be a recently acquired skill)
I am unbelievably excited that i am done with this semester, but that brings me
down to one more semester and i have never been so nervous and excited in
my entire life. What's next? Where am i going to move? Where am i going
to work? all these questions are circling my brain, never really quiet
getting answered. I know i need to find someplace that inspires me
and allows me to make a decent amount of money so i can pay back
the government for my education.

Anyways, I have been searching for images that inspire me
to help me come up with an idea for a book to work on or some
kind of little project & i came across this website.
Weheartit



No comments:

Post a Comment